Portland, Maine – Achieve the work/life balance you desire! Join us on the beautiful coast of Maine and work with great people in a family-friendly environment.
InterMed is a physician owned and governed multi-specialty medical practice with 80,000 primary care patients. We’re looking for a full-time BC/BE internist to join our team. You’ll work with a collaborative group of 25 internists supported by a team-based approach to care with experienced medical assistants, registered nurses, and co-located Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant practice based care managers. As part of a cohesive multi-specialty group you’ll have access to in-house cardiology, dermatology, ENT/audiology, obstetrics/gynecology, sports medicine, and urgent care. Our new patient demand is consistently high so you’ll be busy from day one.
• Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus; matching 401K; profit sharing
• Opportunity to become partner in the practice
• Startup bonus of up to $50,000
• Outpatient practice with opportunity to be in call group with inpatient teaching
• Fully integrated electronic medical record used by all physicians in the practice
• Relocation expense reimbursement
Greater Portland, located less than 2 hours from Boston, is known for its beauty, charm, cultural diversity, sandy beaches, reasonable cost of living, and great schools. Nearby outdoor activities include hiking, skiing, kayaking, biking, paddle boarding, boating, camping, and much more. Visit www.liveandworkinmaine.com for more information.
HR Business Partner
100 Gannett Drive, Suite C
South Portland, ME 04106
InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.