The Patient Services Representative serves as the primary point of contact for patients calling with administrative and scheduling matters. The person in this role is expected to have exceptional customer service abilities, strong scheduling judgment and decision making, and superb communications skills.
• Answer incoming phone calls for multiple specialty practices
• Schedule routine, follow up, and new patient appointments
• Reschedule appointments as needed
• Address basic billing questions and redirect as appropriate
• Prepare and mail welcome packages to new patients
• Confirm future appointments
• Provide general practice information for patients as needed
• Other responsibilities as directed by coordinator or manager
InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.