InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). To read more about this, view the
EEO is THE LAW
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Patient Services Representative
Full Time 32-40 hrs/wk
• Answer patient billing questions, inquiries, and concerns regarding their accounts, either over the telephone or in person.
• Handle the research for patient problems received through the mail.
• Conduct daily “bank run” with deposit.
• Apply refunds to patient accounts.
• Take patient payments over the telephone (credit card and debit card payments).
• Attend meetings as required.
• High School diploma or GED
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of insurance industry and billing procedures
• Ability to work effectively as team member
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Must have excellent patient service skills
• Must be organized and detailed oriented
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm
InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.